Friday, May 9, 2014

WOE'S ME BY #‎SymonThePoet‬

Among the fools,i was a fool
A fool to be played around like a swimming pool
I was wrong,maybe a provoking song
A song titled no place,i have no place
I have no home,no home,life like dome.

I talk the real talk,that made love real mock
I have no doubt,i shouldn't be soft
vowed like no life without love,endless love
Giving in fully i guess, i never knew it will be a mess
Love for real love i thought it's chess,a game of mess.
Woe's, am stupid i bent on my knee
I thought she was the key to me
Like mirrors i kept coming back for more,may be i didn't know
Like it seem,it was only just a dream
It was meant to be love of pain,took me insane.
Tormenting my feeling,when it was up the ceiling
Taking liquor,beer maybe would be my seer
Depression took my way,i still love you took my say
Thinking like never before,stress fatigued me more
But i bet one day,she will realize the way.
By
 #‎SymonThePoet‬

No comments:

Post a Comment