Wednesday, May 14, 2014

LOCKED IN THE GENTS

Forgive me peeps but there are a species of human sapien race that I can't put up with !even with Aromat I will still avoid them like plaque!

So for some reason I find myself in Bima plaza Mombasa,I'm in a waiting bench,Tabitha Njeri is keeping me waiting-she always does!so I let my mind wander around throwing a gaze from one corner of the building to the other,the architectural plan for this city beauty can only have come from a talent!By the way do you guys know an architecture somewhere, who is around 35?and unmarried?loooool!
So I'm lost in thoughts when I certainly realize a change in atmospheric diffusion of our God given oxygen.....a sweet scent of male Cologne, or is it an aftershave?I take a swift turn just in time to meet eye for an eye with this guy!He smiles broadly on realizing how silly my jaw dropped!This drop gorgeous guy has those eyes that see you through your heart, I say to my self "this must be the architecture" He has a briefcases,a white shirt or was it cream?its ironed to perfection tacked in black trousers!My eyes rush to the fingers! Manicured?at least no ring on them-oh what a relieve!
He goes on like.."hi,I'm Nick,Nick Nakhoulogo"My head is reeling,what a busy name,oh no,please let him not be form Botswana!Esther Wavinya had a crash with one and it didn't work)..."oh I'm Faith Mueni,Kenyan,kamba tribe ,from the only famous beautiful Mbooni hills..."(I wanted to add that Alfred Mutua is my neighbor governor)
"I'm Kenyan too"...he goes on,but I have ancestors from Congo"that's a relieve,this guy is so cool....
So we end up talking about jobs and how the economy is giving us an ugly look when he suggests business and am impressed!a this guy has a way with words guys,and the smile can raise my dead grandma!
So I ask "apart from your PR job,what business do you do around?"...God has to come here,and He has to come so first because I'm running out if time,this guy starts to preach about the famous GNLD networking shit!,how do I stop him?who do I tell him that im tired with the GNLD,VEEMA,HEALTHY LIVING...and all that cult-like stuff?He us unstoppable, he opens the briefcase and plucks out their networking maps with all those chains and preaching how he is now driving a Harrier and about his holiday to Australia courtesy of GNLD!....I'm getting choked here,am suffocating, the architecture plan of this house didn't consider good ventilation-I figure out.....my life is in danger from this speech,show can I turn off a handsome guy?am sweating,I take a turn and start walking...... I'm now running to the restrooms!....Did I look the sign well?oh no!I'm in the gents.....and several guys behind me,can't get out,got to lock myself till they finish their shit!only then I get those phone calls that you can't dare ignore,its fromGeorge Morara all the way from majuu!
When I get out of this place I'll surely kill Tabby!George Kimeu andProff Muli please pray for me,im still in the gents!!!!

By 
Faith Mueni

No comments:

Post a Comment