Wednesday, May 7, 2014

THE SAD STORY

The waves of cool music reaches my ears, it is so wonderful a music. Classic I would say. Am in my room actually, chilling out because I like being a loner. Its like a gift to me but then I should not be so sure of that. Several moments pass, the music continues to play its magic on me. Then I can feel my spirits rising, my fingers itching. It occurs to me that something must be done so I dish out my laptop from its bag. A click on the power button and it is already roaring into life. Am on high spirits, so I open on of my poem folders to peruse a little. I read a little of robert frost, pablo neruda, John keats, only to realise that mine heart is not interested in the poems. It wants something else. Am a bit devastated because it is a general thought of mine that poetry is the kind that eases mine heart, but in this case it does not. So I shut mine eyes and reflect for a minute or so. Facebook it is!

The notifications are kind of beseeching me to take a look, with fancy pictorials and art. It is by this reason only that I agree to peruse them. It is indeed a wide spectrum of nonsense. Lot
 of crap I should say, ranging from horny girls with their provocative, desperate , sick texts, to texts that have no any regard at all to either the content or the grammar. It is the trace of a few English words that convince me that the fellow had attempted to communicate in the language. He must be the kind that flouts the class....anyway, am sick with all of that rubbish littered in my notification folder. A tear escapes my eyes. It is very sad that we are loosing the value of our education if what I have seen has not been squiggled by a robot of a sort. Am about to close the folder when a certain notification decides to arrest mine eyes. It is a picture of a gym goer with his shirt of. An overt show off attempt, however it is the tag below that captures my eyes. A sort of a letter to an imaginary husband. It looks juicy, so I click it and wait for about a second before I can read it. It is indeed juicy, written in the kind of English that makes me fall in love with the article. The author must surely be an experienced writer. Her use of the very hard words is simply amazing. She uses them in the way that they capture your attention. Am so captivated with the structure of the article that I do not regard the under lying message. Taking not of this, I take a look. The message is plain sick.  I realize that it is the kind of sick fantasies that women spend the rest of their lives on. The kind of dreams that can never become true even if God himself gave the go ahead. I have no words to describe it. Was it not foe the structure of the article, I would have shut the machine, only that my eyes could not stop admiring the neatly and carefully arranged work.

I will never understand women when it comes to courtship and marriage. Period! For God's sake, some of this kind of ideas women have in their heads are plainly sickening. If one day I would find that I have mistakenly swiped my head with that of a woman, then it would be the end of the world for me. I would simply cease to exist. It is a wonder that women can spend some considerable moment of their lives, actually the rest of their lives thinking about marriage. I don't know, the perfect husband, the perfect cubes, perfect laughter, perfect sense of humor, perfect eyes, perfect nose, perfect leg, perfect kidney, perfect lungs, perfect cerebelum, perfect nervous system. Surely, I do not have any idea where this will end. It is so sickening. Surely, who does that? (except women of course)

Women have to be made to understand that life is but a fleeting thing. You cannot spend the rest of your days thinking about one thing, especially those tiny vague details. There is more to life than marriage and shear stupid holiness. By God, how do you expect men to remain faithful, and the good humble husbands whilst you women are always flirting, breaking people's hearts and crushing people's dreams? That one surely has got to stop. It is not holy and will never be holy. Men are not objects, they are not jewelry so stop looking for perfection. Men are not angles so stop daydreaming of those men who will spend their lives waiting for a girl that they do not know whether she even exists. The best way to enjoy life is to live for the day. To thank God of what he has given you. Do not dare step on the other side of the boundary, surely that is where you get hurt, then you are yapping all over the place that men are dogs. That is so abusive. Who says that? Do not even answer me. So ladies, it is time to live for the day like normal human beings do. Drop that perfection nonsense and you will realize how life can be fun. Nice time guys

Mutie Oscar Ghitto

No comments:

Post a Comment