Tuesday, May 6, 2014

LAMENTATIONS

Mine heart fails at the news that its you that I can only love
It is the worst nightmare to see the sun sink
Yet not even for a minute will I not try to think
Of how I love you

It is the most terrible of dreams to see thy image
Amongst mine memories. It is a sickness
But then what would I do?
Should I die so that I can forget you?

This love exceeds mystery
My love for you is like a spirit
Existing, unseen but only felt
Nothing is affective like this love

But then, you are the reason I listen to music
So that I can ease  the pain piercing mine heart
For loving without results is like a double-edged sword
And that wound you inflicted would not heal

For weird reasons, I still am full of hope
You are out there and you can hear me
You  are the only cure my heart would accept
So, pity would be warmly received than love itself

    Mutie Oscar Ghitto

No comments:

Post a Comment