Thursday, February 13, 2014

TO YOU MY FUTURE VALENTINE(very interesting must read)

 
Today, is plainly the day for romance and love.
 Today, is another cards' flowers' candies' day.
 Today, is a day that friends and relatives show affections.
 But today, I want to talk to and with you. 
I don't want to send you a love message.
 I want to talk to and with you.
 
 Please, listen to me. Please, don't listen to these words. Please listen to me. 
Because it's only me talking with you now.
 I want to name you my Valentine today, you’re all I want now In you,
 I find pure joy and delight You may not give me everything,
 I mean everything I need But honestly,
 I’m happiest whenever you’re in sight and in my mind too
. I can never deny that think of you both night and day;
 I’m drawn to you in pure attraction both inside you and outside too
 When you’re not here and I mean right here, not even near here,
 I ache for you,
 I actually ache and crave for your fulfilling satisfaction.
 I can never deny too that I dreamed of love like this, and yet,
 I honestly never thought that I would capture it this way. The deep,
 exciting thrills we have had so far, 
It is this intoxicating bliss and pure joy that makes me you:
 My Future Valentine. I mean, My Future Lifetime Valentine. 
 So darling, please be my Valentine, and more; Be my life, 
my world, my all; Together we can be content, 
And share life’s pleasures, big and small. Yes, 
that is all I wanted to say. 
Happy Valentines Day. Happy Valentines Day.
 
 My Future Valentine. My Future Lifetime Valentine... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment