Wednesday, February 26, 2014

BAD MOMMY by mutie oscar ghitto

I read an article. sombre. Eliciting those feelings, that make the world tumble, That make thy heart fail. I ask myself, why? a mommy, blessed, in the family way, decide to terminate the magical creature building inside her. It hurts. Isn't it? If only i can grasp her neck, so that she feels my wrath. She would surely curse, heaving, as i squeeze life out of her. Sorry, I get carried away sometimes. Emotions have a way of weaving their nest in mine heart. But that is what makes me human. Having feelings. I read the article. I surely cursed, heaving under heavy sobs, banging the table, so that i hurt my knuckles. We are a little bit diverse, but i wouldn't call this diverse. Its folly. Human folly. Vanity. How else can you explain it? I lack words. I tried to purchase some, so that i could express the exact feelings wounding mine heart at this juncture, but the word market is almost empty, and the remaining words are too complex, too sophisticated, i might add, they would ambiguate my feelings, so that they are associated with vagueness. i do not want that. Do I? I am dying to convey these feelings. I want you to understand me. Not that am blaming anyone, damn! am surely blaming someone. Let me not dupe myself. (I realized that you are not dunce) Brethren, i lack the exact words. Let me find a better market. Once i purchase words that suit my feelings, i shall surely return and tell the tale. For now, lets curse, with the strongest words possible, this act, of nipping magical creatures at their buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment