Friday, April 11, 2014

THE THOUGHTS OF MURDERERS

One day I will kill someone.
I will stab someone, so that I can see how his blood looks like.
Have you ever seen the sight of blood? Romantic. Isn't it?
It is way too romantic to be ignored. See?
I will cut someone's throat. I am always fascinated by seeing chopped flesh.
Do you know why I will kill someone?
Its because am a murderer. See?
Am a murderer. I kill people, especially the innocent ones.
Why the innocent ones? Oh! they are an easy catch. Vulnerable.
Plus they attract attention. you see, I love attention just like a fish loves water.
Can you blame a fish for loving water? Then how can you blame me?
It is not my fault that I kill people. It is in fact your fault. For not paying attention!
But don't even think of paying attention now. It was the unconditioned stimulus
See the good of going to school? You use difficult terms and alot of people don't catch the meaning.
Fortunately, I schooled up to university. Which subjects you ask? The Charles Darwin thing. Understand?
And English by the way. Literature to be more precise. The art of manufacturing things like this. see?
Thats why I love sophisticated things. Let me finish this later. I have a "goat" to slaughter right now.


  Mutie Oscar Ghitto

No comments:

Post a Comment