Saturday, April 26, 2014

Boring typing this crap

Life on this side feels good. you have all the time you need at your disposal. You pee when you want, wherever you want. is that not wonderful? well, to me it is. Its the most amazing thing, imitating the wind. you see, the wind does whatever it wants. It can even bring your house down whenever it feels like. and I want to be like the wind. I want to bring people's house down whenever I want to. That would definately make me happy.

We all have our different factors that make us tick. What makes me tick is the voice of a crying human soul. I would definately do anything do anything to make that happen. Can someone please sacrifice him/herself for my happiness, well, there will be rewards in heaven. Truly God will not let your good deeds go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment