Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I BLEACHED by Mutie Oscar Ghitto

Have I ever told you that sometimes I pity myself?
C'mon John,  you ask why? Look at yourself first.
By God, you are so dark, I mean, black?
Look at your eyes. Even the cat defeats you!
Its better than you are, for one, it is a blue eyed thing. you?
I really pity blackmen. How come the lion and the gazzelles are bettter?
Their coat is brown for God's sake.

What about the sun?
It is only in africa where the sun is so harsh.
You can't even take a stroll at midday. you'll melt to death.
At night, your fellow folks will stab you for a coin. can you imagine?
A coin? Well, thats africa.
It is only in africa where prostitution is for the stomach?
Can you even visualize? you would die of an headache my friend.

You see, africa is the dark world. Dark, third world.
Thats why every dark skinned breathing thing that is caught by wind of
luck escapes to the west. Don't even dare ask why. Its pretty obvious.
You see, disease and plagues only know africa as their home,
they are only a few refugees in the other parts of this goddamned earth.

Now, if you know what I mean, get out of my sight.
How can I be associated with you?
You will forever be dark. And am sorry to say so.
See, I bleached.

No comments:

Post a Comment