Friday, January 31, 2014

SHE LOVES ME;SHE LOVES ME NOT by Robben Key-aler

Roses bloom,
Birds chirp, another day, more dismay,more sunshine, less vision, more tenderness, less torment. It's been a while, since we opened our file, parted more than a mile, hard to forget your smile, your smooth style and cool personality. Greetings from the inner soul.

Distance kills, a wide space separates us, a gap, makes my heart grow fonder and less sharp, eyes roam around the field of play, the lap, realisation dawns upon my mouth, listen to this pumjabi rap, an emotion connecting us as one like sap, no web or wap but my love revealed in this piece of writing.

Perfection knows no barrier, and I know your magnificence is still intact, in good health, mind and body, keeping your head up, eyes straight, nose up, loveliness around you. Hope all is well with you.
Theoretically, as one singer said, I felt I had to share me with you, let you know something; make a confession, I don't know what to do else, but to keep on doing my confessions.
The date was fine, we made things a notch hotter than alkaline, you read your line, we crossed the line, and now am willing to make you mine. Bombshell.


Am on the verge, to make my intentions converge, let you

 know how this feeling makes me submerge, in an ocean am oblivious to, hard to emerge. Still I have a sensation, an urge, to let you know how am into you, before then, let you know me, some insight.
Ok, this is a shocker,and its the ultimate confession, the ultimate expresssion, not of my character, but of my attention, my compassion. That vivid day I bumped into you. What happened next? Our eyes locked,chemistry, cupid's shot hand in my heart.


On the day, I dared not to tell you so. Gotta admit I was an inch timid, that's as far as it goes. What really happened is that I was paralised nose down, to let you know nothing.
Now I lay down the truth. I am pretty sure you are the ship I need to sail in, I as the captain, us together on the cool waters of love. Sure enough, if your consent is given and the wind blows in our direction.

By
 
Robben Key-aler

No comments:

Post a Comment