Friday, January 31, 2014

FREEDOM MY LOVE By Robben Key-aler





I retire to bed quite late. Seemingly disturbed. My emotions are captive to my thoughts. I think of her, my heart throbs, my emotions fly sky high like aeroplane radder. Twenty years now, have not had a moment or two with her, to share a grin to my utmost joy.
She is a legend. Probably caught up many in a web of admiration, a frenzy of great hope and an ambassador of authentic states. I must confess for one hard to express, whose description is not fit enough to be put via this means. Physique; an assortment of contours and radiant stars. A pearl.
Patience pays; they say. So, I sit each day in my tumbled shack, as seconds tick to minutes, minutes tick to hours, and hours tick to days. Hoping she feels the gravity of this matter on the table, and show her gimmick side.
What I got for her, this atmost insatiable feeling, is not rocket science, its pretty obvious that my intentions are for the best, to show some care, some embrace, some love. But then what comes thereon?
This hungry angry monster. That tores her off to bits. As I watch with mere disbelief. Solemnly feeling agitated, I lay low my ego. No option left, I stay strong and keep well. Aspiring to meet her soon, all blossomed up, with brighter petals.
Not forgetting to thank the greatest potter, that created all in the universe, I remain solely calm knowing that one day she will come to my rescue.

 By
Muia Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment