Wednesday, January 22, 2014

AN OPEN LETTER TO MY WIFE TO BE.By Oscar Shakespeare Ghitto




My dearest wife, I Am writing this letter to you so that i can express my inner most feelings. i should think this letter will serve as a seal to the seed of love that we have planted in our hearts. i hope that when you receive this letter, your lips shall not be rebellious. please, let them allow that smile be.
my dearest, i have always been a quiet man. But not anymore. Tonight i shall speak. I shall make my pen bleed more than any pen has ever bled.
my love, i shall pour out those emotions i have been with-holding.
my love, i shall write a letter that mice and rats shall shed tears at.
my dearest, how i love you. i have this wanting to write you live words. words that can speak for themselves. words that can explain themselves. words that shall tell of my most intimate feelings. words that say i love you
 By
Oscar Shakespeare Ghitto

No comments:

Post a Comment