Friday, January 24, 2014

Fascinating Letter to-Dear Darling Wife by Kev Kim(Very Riveting and compelling)

 

 

Dear Darling Wife,


Hope you doing well sweetheart.Today allow me pour out my heart via this letter since nowadays its hard for us to have a good conversation;(

So darling,what has become of you since you got PREGNANT?Since then your moods changed and you began ignoring me!We've now stopped making love and you can't even let me touch you:(:(.It's surprising that nowadays you prefer me as a friend and not a spouse.Is this the changes caused by the pregnancy hormones?OMG!I really miss the old you darling:(but all in all our baby is going to be a bundle of joy and blessings.

Sometime back sweerie,I was told pregnancies can precipitate many changes but little did i know it could get this worse;(So sweetheart,i don't wanna jump to long range conclusions based on these changes and neither will i seek a short term solution.I know there are growing pains in our marriage but I promise to stand by you throughout this period that you need me the most.I will be patient with you and I know we going to emerge victorious:):)

I love you so much sweetheart.Loads of kisses:*:*:*
Have a blessed day and can't wait to see you in the evening.Take care honey.

Your Hubby Kev


Kev Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment