Friday, January 24, 2014

Follow me my love by Oscar Shakespeare Ghitto

 

 

Follow me love .


That i can show you whither my head finds rest. follow me, so that i can show you the kind of clay that baked me. follow me, that i can show you the noble place from whither we can pluck the fruits of love. follow me my love, so that i can show you where happiness has built its nest. I say follow me, so that i can show you the magical hive of peace, from whither calmness issues. follow me my dearest one, so that i can show you the lions den from whither we will derive our security. ....

my love, do not slack. follow me. So that i can take you among the oaks from where we shall reinforce our bond. My sweet honey, follow me quickly, so that i can show you the blackbirds nest, from where we shall jealously guard our love. My love, the daughter of the wondrous Nile, follow me. so that i can take you among the bush thickets, from whither we shall grow the seed of fidelity. I shall not tire my love if you follow me. you are a jewel among jewels. a diamond among stones.a rose among flowers. Yes

By
Oscar Shakespeare Ghitto

No comments:

Post a Comment