Wednesday, March 12, 2014

VOICE OF A FETUS-

 
VOICE OF A FETUS
Allow me to be delusional
Just for a few moment
I live within awaiting
The without with joy
Savoring each moment

I am caged within
The without makes choices
what to eat,drink and chew
I have no way to fight
the choices are from without

The smoke chokes me
Disgusted loathing ensue
Inhalation of the smoke
Fills me with abhorrence
Do you really care?

Horrors of world without
occur in my within
The tighten attires
I grapple and tussle within
Kicking for my voice to be heard

The ecstasy is felt by my abode
Savoring the the kicks
Yet am crying within
The smoke from without
Fill me with abhorrence

Tranquility and serene
Is all am asking within
I abhor the smell of tobacco
Be lenient and placid
As my time without nears

Make my world within peaceful
As my without will struggle
For recognition and fame
This is my only chance for serenity
Without is a struggle till I get en-caved again

1 comment: