Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mr.Politician

 It is sad

It is sad that you only think of your powers
It is sad that everything you are fighting for will always come to bite me
It is sad that I the employer will always be the sufferer
It is sad that no calamities will make you think of others

It is sad that that I the employer should jump when you say so
It is sad that you think that you are God’s given gift to humanity
It is sad that you don’t feel the need to make this nation a better place
It is sad that you don’t have you priorities in order

It is sad that in a few years you will come back and lie to me as usual
It is sad that the only improvement is in your pockets
It is sad your obligations to me have taken a back seat
It is sad that I chose you
Judith Faith Marere

No comments:

Post a Comment