Monday, March 24, 2014

THE MOON by mutie oscar ghitto

                              The Moon
Walking and walking, until I plunged into the dark
Then I thrust  mine eyes towards the sky-oh, the moon is not there?
I stood, a blank face, my eyes still facing the skies, just staring.
Then I feel the hairs erect, the heart pound, the lips tremble.
How comes the moon is not there?
"she's not there, only the stars, dim as they are, fighting for her place"
I muse to myself. But how? isn't she supposed to be the queen of the skies?
The sky should be crying for her.

Today, I noticed the moon was not there.
She was not there. The moon was sadly not there.
I could not feel her presence, for she was not there
I feel neglected, for she's not there.
I stumble into the darkness, for she's not there

How I miss her. How I yearn her
Isn't she wonderful? Does she not enlighten my path?
Does she not shine for me?
Then, what happened? For the moon is not there.
                                                                 BY mutie oscar ghitto

No comments:

Post a Comment